Women's Health Community
Itching, odor, discharge, and roughness.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itching, odor, discharge, and roughness.

Hello,

I am having the vagina troubles. I first noticed it after using a new lubrication, I don't know if that could be what triggered all of this or not.
My problem started out with thick, white discharge, it moved on to itching. Then it started swellin. Now I'm noticing, (because I can't see my lady parts as well as all of that I can't tell you what it looks like.) that I have some roughness. It's at the entrance. Not outside the vagina, but right inside, and on the bottom, more toward my rectum than my clit.. It only itches a for a bit, and when it does it's so annoying, but mostly I can function with it.  I do have my moments where I just want to scratch, scratch, scratch.... I do sometimes...Even though I know it's not the best solution for the problem.  I'm wondering what this is.

I'm hard pressed to find a doctor as my inssurance ran out, and I have absolutley zero dollars.
I was told it sounds like a yeast infection, and that I should get vagisil....Monostat.... Something like that...
I've had a yeast infection ONCE before, and it was worse than this. That was before I started touching myself down there in the examination way, so I don't recall the roughness, wich is scaring me a bit.

PLEASE tell me this is normal and mean it...