Itching inside vaginal canal
Hello all,
I am really hoping for some suggestions here.  I have had itching/burning inside my vaginal canal (and extending to the outer opening) and discharge for 2 and 1/2 months now.  Sometimes the itching is so intense that I could go on scratching for continually, but I force myself to stop as not to incur damage.

I have seen the Dr. Twice and called again today.  The lab results ruled out the major STDs and yeast infection.  My Gyn. said that my good bacteria count (forgive I do not remember the type) was very high and probably trying to fight something. PH level was normal.

I asked today if it could be Thrush, but they said the one time oral pill and five treatment insert they gave me would have cured that.

One other piece of info.  When I had sex with my boyfriend 2 and 1/2 months ago (before this started) it felt a little like sand paper.  We have not had sex since.

Help!  Any suggestions?
I would ask to get tested for BV
did they rule out Bacterial Vagintosis?