Itchy bump on labia minora or inner labia.

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Within the past week I've developed a red bump on the right labia minora (mid-way down).  The bump or pimple-like condition is hard to the touch and the size of a tiny pea.   My only symptom is an extreme itch when there is any friction, rubbing or heat to the area. There is no burning, no pain, no puss, no discharge or any other symptom.    

I am sexually active and have been for the past 9 months.  I am with my first and only partner. We use protection during sexual intercourse.  After the last two sexual encounters, (since the development of the bump), the itching increased.  I noticed a develpment of new tiny bumps in a small area directly below the larger bump.  Note, the bump and new tiny bumps are "not" cauliflower in shape.  

I've read through quite a few forums but haven't come across anyone who has experienced this same symptom, the bump, itch and no pain, puss, discharge, etc.

Your feedback would be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance!  
Avatar n tn
I'm experiencing the same bump for the first time in my life. I'm so scared! I'm going to the doctors Friday :(
have you considered the possibility of being allergic to the type of condom or birth control you are using? after many Dr visits i personally found that i am allergic to Latex and if I don't go to the bathroom (to purge any residual impurities) very close to immediately after, I would get a yeast/bladder infection. Regardless, it is still a  good Idea to head to your Dr. and get tested for possible STD/infection/allergy
Avatar n tn
I am having the same type of problem: small, itchy bump about midway down on my inner labia. I haven't had sex though in over a month, my husband is deployed. I just noticed the bump the day after my period had started. It is hard with no head and the same color as my labia. I am not on any birth control and obviously have no need for condoms. I've also read through the forums to try and discover what it is. It is not the first time I have had a similar lump like this one in the same exact spot.  
I have the same I have tested negative for everything I sweat alot down there and the heat and this makes it sometimes unbearable
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
2 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on Shannon79's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on cheekyhalfs's status
1 hr ago
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals