Itchy red bumps on my pubic area????!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

For over a year now I have been occasionally seeing small pimples develop on my pubic area closer down to where my clitoris is. They develop in different spots each time, even on the prepuce of my clitoris, but generally they develop in the pubic area that is above my clitoris. Two or so pimples will appear, then more develop in a few hours, and they itch a lot. I have a white discharge, that is sometimes thick/curdled. The fluid inside the pimples are clear and if left on their own they may pop or dry up n turn into something like a whitehead that can be picked off and then a scab may form. If I pop them or they do on their own it hurts and itches and is very uncomfortable especially when it is irritated by my clothing. I noticed these pimples started appearing ahortly after i lost my virgnity and they have been coming uo twice or once a month ever since. I got tested for HIV and was negative. I get relief from the itching by using Bactroban Ointment or Candid-B cream. Please tell me what you thing this condition is...thank you in advance!
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be folliculitis or cysts.
Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.