Itchy red spots on inside of thighs and close to pubic area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Well recently i started bleeding and it went on for 18 days until i finally found a doc who takes my insurance. He said that me taking the pill (seasonale)and smoking was making my liver over work and my uturus wasn't catching any hormones so it just kept bleeding. So he took me off the pill and he had put the Mirena iud back in exactly 7 days later. During those 7 days i got a period in between and got a lot of functional cists on my ovaries but these little red sores started to develope around my inner thighs. They are all around the crease of the right side where the crease meets the vagina and even into the pubic hair.Then there is one larger circle on the left inside thigh. They are slightly raised with a white dot in the middle. I thought they might have been in grown hairs but they are not. There aren't any inside or on the smooth skin of inside the vagina. They itch real bad and sting if i itch them. Some of them seem to go away while others act as if they are and start to fade but become very red again and start itching. A friend said it could be because of my hormones acting all crazy from switching from the pill to the iud. I'm not sexually active haven't been in over a year. I can't even shave my area because of them. Really irritating. I have another doc's appt. early July but any idea's to help until them would be appriciated. thanks