Itchy vagina with pink tissue-like discharge
My vagina (outter area) has been extremely itchy for the past couple of days. I've noticed it occurs especially at night. I've been thoroughly inspecting myself checking for any sort of odd things on it but I see nothing. Only that it is red from irritation. I ended my period about 3 days ago and if I swab the inside of my vagina I get this sort of tissue-like discharge (no odd odor). I've been trying not to wear underwear to let it breathe also, I've noticed my vagina to be a bit dryer than normal. I am in my mid-20s.

I have been taking ibuprofen and amoxicillin (no doc rx), leftovers from a previous tooth infection
have you been using a different soap to wash with just recently I ended up with a an itchy vagina it was swollen from trying to relieve the itch and super red I had odd discharge no odor but I didnt have the pink tissue. I had been using a different brand of body wash and when I went back to my regular body wash it seemed to have gotten better but it was horrible so I totally get how irratating and uncomfortable you are right now... sorry I couldnt have given you more to work with but thats all I got at this moment...
Amoxicillin ALWAYS gives me a yeast infection.  That might be what you have.  When i get it prescribed I always ask for yeast infection medicine too!  Get some vagisil for the outside itchiness and some monistat or whatever other brand you want for the inside.  Good luck :)