Iud problems.
I had gotten an IUD put in on feburary 9th of this year; and i didn't bleed until march.. but ever since then i have't stopped bleeding.. And its not just spotting , sometimes its really heavy.. the doctor told me i was going to get some bleeding ; but is that normal? Im getting it out anyways but i've been pretty scared.
which iud did you get? i got the mirena iud inserted in october. i bled for about 6-8 weeks straight. heavy flow. after that is was spotting and a normal period once a month. now i have a 3 day "period" if you want to call it that. i have 2 days of spotting and one day of normal flow in between. i LOVE my iud.
i had my iud inserted in april of 09 and i bled for 3 months straight and then had my periods for 2 weeks every month.... now its been 2 months since i had a period.... is that normal
i had my iud placed in feburary of this year and i spoted for about a day and quit. then a few days later i started bleeding and havent stoped...i as well got the mirena. will it ever stop?
I got my IUD put in about a month ago and I had spot bleeding for a couple of days, haven't had my period since but I have extremely bad cramps to the point that I can't move almost everyday. Will it ever go away?!
alll I want to know if mirena.really.works??.im really scared to have sex and get preg... I allready have 5 kids and dont want more plz help
I got the copper iud last nov. It works, but I don't know if the bleeding is worth it. I joked with my dr that, ya it good, because I can't ever stop bleeding long enough to have sex :) haha. I have a appt to get it checked. If everything is okay I am going to keep it in because like I said, it works!