Aa
A
A
Close
Iud problems.
I had gotten an IUD put in on feburary 9th of this year; and i didn't bleed until march.. but ever since then i have't stopped bleeding.. And its not just spotting , sometimes its really heavy.. the doctor told me i was going to get some bleeding ; but is that normal? Im getting it out anyways but i've been pretty scared.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
which iud did you get? i got the mirena iud inserted in october. i bled for about 6-8 weeks straight. heavy flow. after that is was spotting and a normal period once a month. now i have a 3 day "period" if you want to call it that. i have 2 days of spotting and one day of normal flow in between. i LOVE my iud.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i had my iud inserted in april of 09 and i bled for 3 months straight and then had my periods for 2 weeks every month.... now its been 2 months since i had a period.... is that normal
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i had my iud placed in feburary of this year and i spoted for about a day and quit. then a few days later i started bleeding and havent stoped...i as well got the mirena. will it ever stop?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I got my IUD put in about a month ago and I had spot bleeding for a couple of days, haven't had my period since but I have extremely bad cramps to the point that I can't move almost everyday. Will it ever go away?!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
alll I want to know if mirena.really.works??.im really scared to have sex and get preg... I allready have 5 kids and dont want more plz help
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I got the copper iud last nov. It works, but I don't know if the bleeding is worth it. I joked with my dr that, ya it good, because I can't ever stop bleeding long enough to have sex :) haha. I have a appt to get it checked. If everything is okay I am going to keep it in because like I said, it works!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
12940884 tn?1467239127
Blank
Belle313 commented on Belle313's status
24 mins ago
12940884 tn?1467239127
Blank
Belle313, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
26 mins ago
Blank
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
5 hrs ago
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity