Iud problems.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Iud problems.

I had gotten an IUD put in on feburary 9th of this year; and i didn't bleed until march.. but ever since then i have't stopped bleeding.. And its not just spotting , sometimes its really heavy.. the doctor told me i was going to get some bleeding ; but is that normal? Im getting it out anyways but i've been pretty scared.
which iud did you get? i got the mirena iud inserted in october. i bled for about 6-8 weeks straight. heavy flow. after that is was spotting and a normal period once a month. now i have a 3 day "period" if you want to call it that. i have 2 days of spotting and one day of normal flow in between. i LOVE my iud.
i had my iud inserted in april of 09 and i bled for 3 months straight and then had my periods for 2 weeks every month.... now its been 2 months since i had a period.... is that normal
i had my iud placed in feburary of this year and i spoted for about a day and quit. then a few days later i started bleeding and havent stoped...i as well got the mirena. will it ever stop?
I got my IUD put in about a month ago and I had spot bleeding for a couple of days, haven't had my period since but I have extremely bad cramps to the point that I can't move almost everyday. Will it ever go away?!
alll I want to know if mirena.really.works??.im really scared to have sex and get preg... I allready have 5 kids and dont want more plz help
I got the copper iud last nov. It works, but I don't know if the bleeding is worth it. I joked with my dr that, ya it good, because I can't ever stop bleeding long enough to have sex :) haha. I have a appt to get it checked. If everything is okay I am going to keep it in because like I said, it works!