Iv been getting really big blood clots during my period in the past few months??
I started my period when i was 9 and i was always quite heavy. However when i turned 11/12 they were really bad i used to have to take a week off school the pain was just to much. My doctor put me on tablets but they where no use. So when i was 14 the doctor put me on the pill and it helped with the pain. Im nearly 23 now and in the past year iv been getting really large blood clots and they last for the first 2 days of my period. Is this normal or do i need to go to the doctor???

If you're periods are particularly heavy as you said, then these blood clots are fairly typical and normal.  As long as the blood clots are not larger than a quarter in size, you should be ok.  Usually they only come during the heaviest days of the period.  Now, have you seen a doctor since you were 14 about this?  If not, I think I would revisit the doctor and explain what's been going on.  Heavy bleeding like this can cause anemia, fatigue, etc.  Good luck to you and please let us know how things go :)