Aa
A
A
Close
I've been having chest/neck pain, please help!
I am a 16 year old female, and recently I've been having chest and neck pains. Let me explain; firstly, they seem to happen completely at random, I can't find any correlation between the episodes. When it happens, it's a sharp and stabbing pain that worsens when I take a deep breath. As soon as I exhale, it goes away, until I inhale again. This happens for a few breaths until it resolves itself, and I have no other symptoms along with this. At first it was happening from the hollow of my neck, down to the middle of my sternum. About a week later, it moved slightly to the left, and now it's not in my chest at all, but the front (and just to the left) of my neck. Again, the pain is sharp and stabbing, not any sort of ache, and these "episodes" happen anywhere from 1-5 times a day. My family has no history of heart problems.

Please help! It's causing me major anxiety, and I'd like some input. Thanks in advance!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
For all this problem do exercise to remove your problem from root. If your medicine dependent use Soma tablet.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
2 hrs ago
4769306 tn?1508450205
Blank
KeeLolo uploaded a new photo
5 hrs ago
3191940 tn?1447272317
Blank
CurfewX commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
14 hrs ago
Top Women's Health Answerers
Women's Health Community Resources