Janet

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Janet

I have pressure on my bladder, feel uncomfortable, doctor says no infection just drink more - possible causes?
One of the possibilities for your symptoms could be a urinary tract infection. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, passing of blood in urine and even fever. A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
AnnieBrooke away July 25 afternoon to J... Comment
Des_a_rae commented on Saw the babies again ...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals