Jaw pain
Hi I am 30 years old and have been having some jaw pain, up by my TMJ joint.  I do have some anxity and have been known to grit my teeth somtimes.  It is kindof an achy pain. I don't have any pain in my chest, neck, or arms, and I am not short of breath.  I have heard that heart problems have been known to just cause jaw pain. I was wondering where that pain was and what it felt like, and If that was true.  I have been to the doctor and was put on a heart moniter for a week, I have pvc's. Since I have been diagnosed with pvc's and I know what they are I am not worried about them anymore.  But this pain is bothering me.

Thanks in advance
Are you gritting your teeth while you sleep maybe? My mom does that (TMJ) and has to wear a mouth-guard type device which helps out...
I know your pain all too well...I have TMJ and three surgeries later I still have some pain.  I grind my teeth bad at night so I do wear a mouthguard.  I suggest liquid diet for about a week to see if that helps and put heat on both sides of your jaws that always seems to help me.  No chewing gum or ice!  I hope this helps.