KNOT IN PELVIC AREA

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

KNOT IN PELVIC AREA

THERE IS A KNOT INSIDE MY PELVIC AREA ON THE LEFT SIDE. WHEN I MOVE IT, IT HURTS AND THERES LIKE A VEIN THAT GOES ALL THE WAY DOWN THE LEFT SIDE IN THE THE CREASE OF MY THIGH AND LIP. ANY ONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS
See the doctor--now.
I have the same thing, but only its on the right side. I have been crying my eyes out all day thinking it might be an STD, but then I googled pictures of all the STD's, and realized that might not be what I have. I'm scared, because I don't know what it is, but then again, I'm scared to find out. What should I do?
theres a knot in the right ide of my hip bone. it hurts like i got hit.... i have been taking provera to start and regulate my period.what i it?