LIGHT PINK BLOOD WHEN I WIPE...WHAT COULD IT BE??? HELP!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

im 20 and yesterday the weirdest thing happened. Yesteray when i went to the bathroom, there was light pink blood when i WIPED ONLY and today i went to the bathroom again but no blood. i had my period on Sept 15th so it was only 11 days after my period so it couldnt be my period again.  i was doing research and it said that women could have light bleeding during implantation? i had sex sept 2nd and expected my period on sept 9th since it was not coming i took 2 pregnancy exams at home and both came out negitive! My period then came sept 15th. on sept 21st i had sex again & on the 25th i took again another exam that again came out negitive! but then on the 26th i has light bleeding but ONLY when i wiped. if its not implantation bleeding what can it be??????????? plz help im very nervous!!!
you could be experiencing bleeding from ovulation. i have heard of this but dont know much about it . sorry i couldnt help more : )
when i ovulated i bleed pink blood only when i went to the bathroom. you could be experience that.
ksanden
I too am 20 and am having nearly th exact same happen to me. I have a little painwhen i pee, and need to pee more often than usual. I thought it was a bladder infection/UTI but i have been drinking cranbery juice for days now and it has not cleared up as it did in the past. now when i wipe it is pink, but i am not spottin and i had my period the weekend before last.

i am worried, i dont know what it could be and the pain when i urinate is getting worse.

did yours get better worried help? what did it turn out to be?
It could be just spotting. I've spotted between periods and it's not abnormal. I don't know exactly why but it's certainly possible. If I'm not on birth control, when I have my period, I tend to spot a few days, sometimes a week before hand.
it only happend for 2 days and it didnt come back so i think it was ovulation bleeding i didnt go see a doctor but if it happens again i will hope u feel better!!
i been having light pink bleeding when i wipe there it is...its been like thin for 5 days now but i know it is not a period because mine are very heavy bleeding
Hey guys I've also experienced the same thing. I had sex then took the morning after pill a couple hours later. I'm on birth control but my periods are irregular still. My boyfriend and i started to freak out so we looked up how to get your period and it said parsely tea. So we did that and that night I went pee and wiped pink blood. So I looked it up and it said stuff about implantation bleeding.. but I took the morning after and am on the pill. I don't know what to do! Could it be my period? Please help!
It has been 4 days that im spotting but only when i wipe. My lower back hurts so bad and Im crapping so much what cant.it be help.
The best way to figure this problem out is going to talk to a doctor.  This is a linke I found that lists different conditions and their symptoms.  It is most likely a form of Vaginitis but you can take a look for yourself.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaginal-bleeding/MY00209/DSECTION=causes
I am currently going through the same thing.. I have no pain when I pee at all, but I pee frequently, than normally. After I pee, I wipe blood very thin..Its been going on for 5 days one day I will bleed the next I won't and it continues. It's not my period just had it June 2.. So I'm expecting my period the beginning of next month.. I feel crampy and my back hurts.. I'm confused! If anyone could tell me something..
I am experiencing the same thing. Onlybthing is I was on the depo shot for like two years, I got my last shot in Feb 2011 I haven't had a period since but a couple days ago I noticed a whitish clear discharge then about a day later lower stomach cramping and pink blood. I feel sick and my boobs ate so sore I can't even lay on my stomach. I plan on going to the ER in the morning I'm really scared
I have the same thing but im 12 i have not had my period it hurts when i pee it was light but now blood but it is only on one side of my vagina
i am experiencing the same thing
You definetly get to get this situation checked because it does sound like a UTI or another possibe infection coming on. Cranberry juice helps to prevent UTI and you would have to drink a lot of it which why there are supplements now, but wants you have an UTI cranberry juice is no help.
For two months I have not got my period for June I just had light pink on tp when I wiped and this lasted for 2 days then tha same thing is happening for this month and I've taken 2 PG test and both negative!! Idk wat this can mean help
im 27 ladt month i just knew i was pregnant. untill i started bleeding but it wasnt as heavy as my normal period and lasted maybe 4 days..yesturday i noticed tiny blue veins in my breast!! ive been very tired with mild headaches could i be pregnant even though i bled the month before
my period came on the 13th..i been having sexual interactions with my mate..here it is the 22nd and ive noticed  when i woke up and went to dha  bathroom and when i pee'd it had a tingling sensation but  when i wiped i seen light blood..im very nervous i dnt kno wat could be da problem..it cant be an UTI cause i drink  plenty water and cranberry juice  . .