LIGHT PINK BLOOD WHEN I WIPE...WHAT COULD IT BE??? HELP!!!
im 20 and yesterday the weirdest thing happened. Yesteray when i went to the bathroom, there was light pink blood when i WIPED ONLY and today i went to the bathroom again but no blood. i had my period on Sept 15th so it was only 11 days after my period so it couldnt be my period again.  i was doing research and it said that women could have light bleeding during implantation? i had sex sept 2nd and expected my period on sept 9th since it was not coming i took 2 pregnancy exams at home and both came out negitive! My period then came sept 15th. on sept 21st i had sex again & on the 25th i took again another exam that again came out negitive! but then on the 26th i has light bleeding but ONLY when i wiped. if its not implantation bleeding what can it be??????????? plz help im very nervous!!!
you could be experiencing bleeding from ovulation. i have heard of this but dont know much about it . sorry i couldnt help more : )
when i ovulated i bleed pink blood only when i went to the bathroom. you could be experience that.
ksanden
I too am 20 and am having nearly th exact same happen to me. I have a little painwhen i pee, and need to pee more often than usual. I thought it was a bladder infection/UTI but i have been drinking cranbery juice for days now and it has not cleared up as it did in the past. now when i wipe it is pink, but i am not spottin and i had my period the weekend before last.

i am worried, i dont know what it could be and the pain when i urinate is getting worse.

did yours get better worried help? what did it turn out to be?
It could be just spotting. I've spotted between periods and it's not abnormal. I don't know exactly why but it's certainly possible. If I'm not on birth control, when I have my period, I tend to spot a few days, sometimes a week before hand.
it only happend for 2 days and it didnt come back so i think it was ovulation bleeding i didnt go see a doctor but if it happens again i will hope u feel better!!
i been having light pink bleeding when i wipe there it is...its been like thin for 5 days now but i know it is not a period because mine are very heavy bleeding
Hey guys I've also experienced the same thing. I had sex then took the morning after pill a couple hours later. I'm on birth control but my periods are irregular still. My boyfriend and i started to freak out so we looked up how to get your period and it said parsely tea. So we did that and that night I went pee and wiped pink blood. So I looked it up and it said stuff about implantation bleeding.. but I took the morning after and am on the pill. I don't know what to do! Could it be my period? Please help!
It has been 4 days that im spotting but only when i wipe. My lower back hurts so bad and Im crapping so much what cant.it be help.
The best way to figure this problem out is going to talk to a doctor.  This is a linke I found that lists different conditions and their symptoms.  It is most likely a form of Vaginitis but you can take a look for yourself.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/vaginal-bleeding/MY00209/DSECTION=causes
I am currently going through the same thing.. I have no pain when I pee at all, but I pee frequently, than normally. After I pee, I wipe blood very thin..Its been going on for 5 days one day I will bleed the next I won't and it continues. It's not my period just had it June 2.. So I'm expecting my period the beginning of next month.. I feel crampy and my back hurts.. I'm confused! If anyone could tell me something..
I am experiencing the same thing. Onlybthing is I was on the depo shot for like two years, I got my last shot in Feb 2011 I haven't had a period since but a couple days ago I noticed a whitish clear discharge then about a day later lower stomach cramping and pink blood. I feel sick and my boobs ate so sore I can't even lay on my stomach. I plan on going to the ER in the morning I'm really scared
I have the same thing but im 12 i have not had my period it hurts when i pee it was light but now blood but it is only on one side of my vagina
i am experiencing the same thing
You definetly get to get this situation checked because it does sound like a UTI or another possibe infection coming on. Cranberry juice helps to prevent UTI and you would have to drink a lot of it which why there are supplements now, but wants you have an UTI cranberry juice is no help.
For two months I have not got my period for June I just had light pink on tp when I wiped and this lasted for 2 days then tha same thing is happening for this month and I've taken 2 PG test and both negative!! Idk wat this can mean help
im 27 ladt month i just knew i was pregnant. untill i started bleeding but it wasnt as heavy as my normal period and lasted maybe 4 days..yesturday i noticed tiny blue veins in my breast!! ive been very tired with mild headaches could i be pregnant even though i bled the month before
my period came on the 13th..i been having sexual interactions with my mate..here it is the 22nd and ive noticed  when i woke up and went to dha  bathroom and when i pee'd it had a tingling sensation but  when i wiped i seen light blood..im very nervous i dnt kno wat could be da problem..it cant be an UTI cause i drink  plenty water and cranberry juice  . .
Hi I'm the same age now.  And the same thing is happening to me as we speak   . Did u find out what was the problem?
me too