LOMEXIN Ovules, please help

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

LOMEXIN Ovules, please help

I tried to insert a LOMEXIN ovule but I'm really scared...and it's now stuck at the opening.   I'm a virgin and this Gyn didn't even tell me in person how to use it.  I went to her and she sent me to lab.  After 3 days I got a call informing me that I can get my prescription from the hospital's counter since the results were out...and that's it. Can I remove this ovule with water or by peeing?  I'm just scared that it will burn my private part since i have not inserted it properly. :(
u carnt go wrong  it has an active agent of fenticosanol which  kills of infection and  it suppresses acid proteases.
Fenticosanol easily soaks up into mucous membrane of vagina. so dont worrie about putting it in u carnt go wrong and in a few days it will dissolve and it will quickly eliminate unpleasant symptoms: eases pain, eliminate suffusion, itch and sense of burning
what a relief! thank you sam for this information.  I've been reading feedbacks of Monistat ovulea and they were terribly scary...that's why I had became paranoid as I thought ...maybe all ovules have the same side effects...

anyways, thanks again!
Hi, Im 25 weeks pregnant and was instructed by my GP to use Lomexin 600mg. I inserted it before retiring to bed last night and in the morning went to urinate and a cloudy stream of liquid dripped out of my vagina. Is this normal? Is that the excess of the ovule being secreted? I just want to know if the Lomexin was effective. It seems the symptom have lessened...
hi, can somebody help me coz after i inserter lomexin 600mg i am not bleeding continuesly. was that normal? im bit scared pls help. thank
im sorry i mean i am bleeding like im having my first day period, not heavy but continues since 3days now.

Could you please help me, my doctor also suggested Lomexin 600mg. I am 8 weeks pregnant.

How to use it? I supposed to put the capsule into my vagina  today night and once i waked up what i need to do? is simply clean it or need to do any other.. please help me
DiamondA added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
LandM2009 Cd1 and we are back on trac... Comment
needhelp345 joined this community
Welcome them!
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals