Labia Minora Lesion

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Labia Minora Lesion

I have some sort of lesion on both sides of my inner labia minora. It started as one or two very tiny bumps resembling little water bumps so i figured it was due to heat. Then more little water bumps appeared. All activity then stopped for a couple months and then re-started, the little bumps then turned into ragged, serrated looking lesions (imagine taking soft tissue and gently use a razor to continuously slice through it in different directions), some of which appears whitish in color.
I asked my doctors about it and they both told me i looked healthy and normal. I did my regular(general) tests at the GYN and everything was ok. What could this possibly be??
Please help (really worried)
I have a similar thing - I went to get it checked out and they just said "that's normal" and that it was sometimes more prominent on certain people.  My worry is that I think I have a cyst, I could feel a lump that I can move around inside my labia majora on the same side that these things have developed... The little bumps on my labia minora seem to have grown in such a way that they have sealed an area so the labia minora is now kind of stuck down - if that makes any sense?  So I was wondering if they caused the cyst.  And if so, would I need to get them removed, and could I?