Labia minora?
Hello.

I am 16 years old and I am not sexually active.[I am a virgin].
Yet for about 2 months the right side of my Labia minora has been swollen.
Unlike what I've read in other forums, It is not red, nor is it painful and itchy.
I do have a discharge. Yet Ive had that for about 2 years. And it is said to
be normal. -Unfortunately now, I dont have insurance and am not able to go
see the doctor. I am also ashamed to go to my mother and explain what is happening
if you have any idea what this is and how i can fix this it would be very helpful.
Thank you. _K

Also* I apologize if this is in the incorrect section. I just needed help.

The-clitoris.com says this:  "Perhaps the greatest variation between the vulvas of women occurs in the size and shape of their labia minora... While the name literally means 'minor lips', for many women, their labia minora are large and prominent. Much larger than what most anatomy and sexuality references portray or mention. ... Many women who have explored their vulva have come to believe their vulva is somehow deformed, because of the shape of their labia minora. Illustrations by Betty Dodson ... reveal the normal variations in labial size and shape. There are women who do not have labia minora, or who only have one. While some women do have the heart shape labia typically shown in anatomy books, many if not most, do not."

Are you sure your labia is swollen, not just normally developing?
I don't think anything is wrong, but you could always go to Planned Parenthood and have an exam. They offer low cost care for teens and those without insurance. If worse comes to worse, you could even seek out your local health department where everything may be free for you.
Thank you.
I guess it is not exactly swollen. It just grew larger, and looks very akward compared to the other side.  So I am guessing that it is going to stay this way for the rest of my life.

Too early to say, I think.  The other might catch up ;)
hi, i also have larger labia minora's but the right one has been gowing since i was 16, im 21 now soon to be 22...and right now its swelling, its itchy and hurts, im embarrased to have sex and it feels akward when i do have sex, and also when it comes to oral sex or regular touching stimulation, i havent really seen a gynecologist about it because its impossible for me to find one, the health care professionals are constantly making up excuses not to see me.... I NEED HELP!!!! to top it off i live in canada where the health care is free......I NEED SOMEONE WHO REALLY CARES!!! i sometimes give up but its eating me up inside, WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!
it might be that you have a yeast infection which is causing the swelling and itch.  call a clinic and make an appointment.  take whatever appointment they give you.  

it may feel like people are making excuses not to see you or that it is hard to find someone who really cares, but all you need to do  is call a doctor and take the appointment they give you.
I could look into it, to provide a diagnosis.