Labia minora and clitoris
My labia are joined just below the clitoris and the clitoris and hood sits on its own. The labia are not stuck together but there seems to be an abnormality there as the clitoris is outside at the top of the main labia minora. I have never heard or read anything about this before but my Gp patner says its a conjoined labia. It causes me a problem as I cant reach orgasm and also the labia are larger and longer at the top end as if they should reach up further to enclose the clitoris. Als I have trouble with penetration as the opening is therefore shorter and the labia gets stuck inside as if I have gone inside out. Please can you help?
Well, if it is a known condition (conjoined labia), there must be a known approach to dealing with it, such as a surgery to open the top of the lips or something.  Have you talked to an ob-gyn about finding someone who does this kind of surgery (or whatever it is that is recommended)?