Lack of period-NOT PREGNANT
I am 18 and not sexually active. I am 5"9 and fluctuate between 127-132 pounds.
I have had my period regularly but very lightly for three years. I just started college this past fall and have been eating more healthy then ever before (lots of vegetables and fruit). At first my period was "normal", but it has pretty much come to a complete stop now. I really have no idea why. It's extremely frustrating. I still get minor discharge and cramping, but no blood. Any ideas what's wrong?
Have you lost a lot of weight?  Been exercising more?  Been stressed?  Are you making sure with the diet change you are still getting enough of each vitamin, etc., your body needs per day?  What we perceive as healthy isn't always providing our body with what it needs.

Things like these can delay/stop a period, though the exercise thing tends to be with people training daily for marathons, etc.
You need to see a doctor and be checked. Could be due to PCOS or other factors, but something a doctor would need to look into.
I haven't lost a lot of weight, and the only exercise I get is walking across campus and up the stairs for class! LOL.
I like to think im getting the vitamins I need, I've tried a lot of new things, like raw red and green peppers mixed with stuff, I eat oranges sometimes now too (in addition to meals of course).
I am a bit stressed though. Sometimes I think I'm not stressed anymore, or that it's going away...but I do worry about a lot of things.

Sometimes periods can be irregular. High level of stress, cholesterol, hormonal imbalance, chain smoking, dramatic changes in your life style may be some of the common causes of your irregular periods. If repeat happens, then you should get it evaluated from a gynecologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.