Lack of vaginal fluid
All right. So this is an issue that bothers me quite a bit. I have been on the pill since January and have had no problems whatsoever regarding lack of vaginal fluid. It only happened once because I had a YI, then it returned on its own. It was for about 2-3 days. Since then everything has been fine and horniness brings waterfalls of vaginal fluid, lubrication. My boyfriend and I talked about it and decided the pill could be a possible cause. If it is, will it go away some time soon...on its own? Could it be stresses or being worried (finals are coming up)? Is there anything I can do to alter this state of dryness?

Thanks.
"Since then everything has been fine and horniness brings waterfalls of vaginal fluid, lubrication."

I guess I'm missing the question... has this since stopped, or are you having other issues with dryness?
I have the same problem. I have to use my spit to lubricate myself or I have this lubrication in the bathroom I use. I hate it's this way because I think it offends my boyfriend. He "trys" 4 play but it dont work...Im lucky he is still around...