Laparoscopy/left ovary removed a week agoI

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

I had my surgery a week ago and felt not so bad the day after, but 2 days later I came down wit theflu and a sinus infection and horrible pain in my left leg, which I went to the er for to make sure no blood clots. I also am being tested for Lyme disease which is thought to ave reached my nervous system. My left side and upper back have been hurting since the surgery. Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the insides to start healing and for the fatigue to settle down. I know my situation is complicated because of the possibility of the lyme. I have been sick for about a year now and it has made my life difficult. I also had an ablation last april which failed and left me bleeding for 6 weeks straight. Has anyone else had trouble with their legs  after surry sorry for all the jumping around, just very frustrated :(
Talk to your doctor about this. I would say it so good you went to ER to rule out clots.
But I would make a Dr appt STAT especially if you arent feeling better thats not good and maybe they need to get you on antibiotics that work you could just be sore from surgery but also many things going on with you I would see a doctor. Good luck and I hope you start to feel better :)
Thank You. I do have a call into my infectious disease dr and my gyno. Its hard to tell if its complications from the lyme disease or the surgery. I just feel so exhausted and not well at all. Is very difficult having multiple health )issues and not know where to turn. God Bless :0