Large Lump in crease of upper inner thigh/labia majora area
Right where my inner thigh meets with my labia majora (in the skin crease) I have a lump there, its about the size of a marble. It almost seems like a HUGE pimple, but there is no head to it. I have had them before and when I squeezed them, white puss stuff came out and then they go away. But I squeezed this one, and blood came shooting out all over the place. I didn't even squeeze hard! Anyways, should I be worried that blood came out? Since it was so far away from my vagina, and in the crease on my inner thigh, maybe it was an abscessed Bartholins gland? Please someone help me! When it popped, it wasn't painful at all, it actually felt good to let the pressure out of it. Any ideas or suggestions would REALLY help. Thanks.
Its sounds like another abcess or boil like growth. I had a similar thing next to my clitoris and the doc told me it was due to a build up of oils in the little white pimple like cells. Not sure of the technical terms. Anyway was given flucloxicillan to help the infection. That too did not hurt and felt good to relieve the pressure when I squeezed it. The doctor told me to get the puss out myself as long as I had clean hands or use a tissue to stop spreading other infections. I would seek further help if it is still troubling you in a couple of days, you may needs some antibiotics.
I had a Bartholin's gland abscess and that doesn't sound like it.  It was practically on my labia, no where near my inner thigh.  Also, there's no way I could squeeze or pop it because its too far under the skin.  Sounds like a boil or infected hair follicle.  Try washing with an antibacterial soap in the shower.  I've heard that can reduce the occurrence of such infected areas.
I've been getting these same type of bumps in the last two years and someone actually told me that it's related to perimenopause and or hormone fluctuations but I haven't found any info that supports that. However, mine become irritated right before my period so maybe there is some truth to it.  They get really bad sometimes and I had one swell up to almost fist size in less than an hour last summer.  It scared me to death!  When they get bad, I lance them and sterilize the area.   There is one thing that has worked for me...I wash my genital area with Tea Tree Oil Shampoo /soap and it really does work!  The brand that I was using has been discontinued so I'm going to make my own.  Some brands simply don't have enough tea tree in them to be effective.  Good luck!
I have the same exact thing on my inner thigh/labia majora area.  Very very painful and inconvenient.  They come and go but I'm sick and tired of getting them so I would rather get it lanced.  I was wondering what type of doctor you go to for treatment.  Gynecologist, General Surgeon, Dermatologist....???

Thanks!
right before my menstruual period i alway have a boil like thing on my labia PLEASE can someone tell me if something wrong with me or if i have a STD....