Large Painful Lump Near my Vagina...Is this something to worry about??
A few days ago i shaved and the next day i noticed a dime sized lump near my vagina where i shaved. It is EXTREMELY painful!! There is NO puss or scabbing or of any sort. Just a large lump under the skin. It hurts to even walk or wear fitted pants. I can not even rub my finger over it lightly without pain. I been soaking in hot water & holding hot cloths on it. The lump is also REALLY hard. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?? It's a holiday weekend this week and My gynecologist only comes into the city on Wednesdays so i would have to wait a few days to see her. Is this something to worry about. I worry alot about EVERYTHING!! My cousin told me it could be an ingrown hair but i dont know if an ingrown hair would be this painful. I mean this is a VERY painful lump. I have never in my life had this happen it is the 1st time.
Sound like an ingrown hair and you are doing what helps.  Make sure you see your doctor anyway to be safe.