Large lump at base of skull
I have a lump about the size of a golf ball at the base of my skull where my spine meets my head. It's been there for about 5-6 months. I never use to get headaches but get them daily now, about the same time of day (late afternoon till morning. It starts in my neck, then I get a very hot sensation shoot through my head into my eyes. After that (about 15 minutes) I get a shooting, throbbing, sharp pain through my head from neck to eyes. I have recently noticed that when that happens my eyes get bloodshot. Any ideas what this could be? Thank you.
This lump needs urgent evaluation from a neurologist and any swollen lymph node, benign or malignant growth and vascular deformity has to be ruled out. I suggest you to get non invasive investigations like CT and MRI head done to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.