Large painful lump on labia majora,help!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Hi.Today I found a dime size lump on my labia majora.Although I can't see it I can feel it.When I touch it,it is very painful.I have had this once before,and I did squeeze it and watery puss/liquid came out.It hurt alot so I don't want to pop it.Each time I get one of these lumps it has been a day or two after shaving and I don't really shave in that area alot,so I think that may be the cause.Also,when I touch it,it feels like there is liquid in there.I am only 14 and I have never has sexual contact.I don't want to go see my doctor if it isn't necessarily.Please help me.!
Well if it is on your labia i doubt you got it from shaving you should stop touching it and squeezing it. My advice is go see your doctor and have him/her check it out you shouldn't ever be nervous about seeing your doctor, they have seen it all and when you get to be my age and start having kids you will have abolutely no shame in bearing your goodies or them to see anyways!