Large soild purple bump on bikini line
It started off the size of a pea, and grew. Its purple and solid but floating. Ive tried popping it, only blood comes  out and its been there for a few months.

sorry for the terrible photo....help? it doesnt hurt...just ugly
It can be due to a boil or a cyst. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.