Large swollen painful bump on the outer lips of vagina
Since yesterday I've had a large swollen bump on the labia majora..it's very painful, it hurts to walk or sit.  I've been putting warm cloth on it and it seemed to help with the swelling but it's still really painful.  I don't really want to go to the doctor because I just don't have the money right now, and I feel like it would be a waste if it's something that I can take care of on my own.  Anyone else ever experienced this before? What can I do to ease the pain? All I've done today is lay in bed because it hurts too much to do anything else.
Hello, I'm 17, With a common problem with the bumps like you guys, but the bump i have on the left side of my vagina hurts very bad and stings. It would start out as this blister looking bump, and then grow into this big bump or pimple (whatever it is) and then it will pop on it's own. It gets puss in it, and it leaves little blood stains on my panties.When it did bust the swelling went down but, it's still there and hurts. I had it on the right side of my vagina before, and it went away..but, i'm curious to know what the hell are these bumps coming from, and what can i do to prevent? I can't even sit down without it hurting or stinging, i hate when my panties touch it, and when i walk i have to limp. I've only shaved my hair once before, a while ago, and i never got a bump after i shaved, it was smooth. And i'm not sexually active at all! And it lasts for like a week! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!
Hello, I'm 17, With a common problem with the bumps like you guys, but the bump i have on the left side of my vagina hurts very bad and stings. It would start out as this blister looking bump, and then grow into this big bump or pimple (whatever it is) and then it will pop on it's own. It gets puss in it, and it leaves little blood stains on my panties.When it did bust the swelling went down but, it's still there and hurts. I had it on the right side of my vagina before, and it went away..but, i'm curious to know what the hell are these bumps coming from, and what can i do to prevent? I can't even sit down without it hurting or stinging, i hate when my panties touch it, and when i walk i have to limp. I've only shaved my hair once before, a while ago, and i never got a bump after i shaved, it was smooth. And im not sexually active at all! And it lasts for like a week! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!
The pain got worst, so I went back to the hospital. I had fluid build up and possible meningitis. I had to get a spinal tap and they had to drain the fluid. They put me asleep for both processes. When I went on 12/02, the NP did not give me an ultrasound. She just went to cutting me open. Well she missed where she was suppose to cut, which caused the cyst to flare up. Can you say mal-practice?!? Thank God I am okay.
You should go to the Emergency room, if you don't have any money. Tell them what happened. They will bill you later. Some hospitals even have finacial aid to help with your bill. Just please go somewhere instead o trying to do it yourself. Better safe than sorry. God bless and good luck.
It sounds like your having an out break of some kind. As with any medication, if you get new symptoms or if your symptoms become worst, you must stop using the product and seek medical attention. You can go to the Emergency room if you have no funds. God bless and good luck.
I am 58 just found one today, i had surgery 6 weeks ago, i don't know what it is but I am going to the Doc. tomorrow. This isn't normal. I really think all of you young girls  should go to the Doc.to be safe
OMG so I was about 2 go insane over this issue. Ive never had sex but these two painful bumps invaded my life lol. just to see if hot water would do the trick I but a hot towel down ther and I feel great a hot bath is next. Thanks guys 4 the info.
Hi girls, i had a big lump on the outside of my vagina, went insane looking things up, tried the hot water trick, it didn't seem to work and got really painful so i made an appointment with my doctor for this morning, Surprise Surprise, it burst this morning in the shower, and it's practically gone! :) It was gross, so i recommend hot water on stand by girls! But you should always get it looked at after because you don't want it getting infected again!!! I'll porst what my doctor said today :)
Mine was just an abscess, Hot water does the trick, she said you do need to pop it and get the puss out, i was also given antibiotics to make it go away faster!! and pain killers to make it hurt less! :) hope this helps anyone who is suffering :) xx
Hi.  Oddly enough, I had a really bad yeast infection once and when I scratched-- even through my panties-- I broke the skin just a tiny little bit and it got infected.  It felt like a knot in the skin in the labia.  It didnt hurt at all but it freaked me out.  The doctor gave me a topical antibiotic to rub on it and told me to keep super clean and try not to scratch.  Within a day the knot was much smaller and within two or so it was gone.  Now when I get knots like that especially if I've been itchy for whatever reason I just use regular antibiotic ointment and they always go away.  It was a knot sort of under the skin.  Not like a pimple.  But razor bumps and things can easily get infected too since it's a warm moist place.  Icky but true.
you  don't have to have an odor for it to be an infection having rough sex is with trigger that problem just get some monstat cream and it will help. or any kind of yeast cream
my side of my vagina is very itchy then i always scratching but one day my right side of my edge vagina have bumps or tumor i dont know what it is its painfull and everyday its become biger biger.what can i do
i have a lump on the lip of my vagina and it hurts a little bit and is under the skin sort of... and i dont know what it is..ive had it a couple of times before but im starting to get really worried..what could it be?
Alright so i have this and it got so painful I was about to puke. It was terrible. I just tried putting hot water on a wash cloth and folding it so the dry side was on it and it was instant relief. I have not find a way to make it go away though so if you do please tell me
hi vanessa, i am having the same problem atm, do you know what i can do to get rid of it please?
hi, i had rough sex with my man almost two weeks ago, and since then i have had tiny spots appearing all over the vagina, it has recently gotten bigger, and the lips of my vagina are swollen and its really painful when i go to pee. and leaves blood stains when it burst open or touches my underwear. can someone tell me if this is serious and whether if i should go to the doctors about it??
I am a 18 yr old Virgin. I have this cyst like thing that gets bad before my period and pops during my period. Then it goes right back down. Im doing to the gyno soon. Anyone have any ideas of what it could be?
i am 16 and had a baby and yesterday i note it two days it burning and hurt when i pee some badddd.i told my mom about and she said that i could have a yeat and i don't so i don't helping that she want take me to the dr. she take me to the dr 2 months ago they told me that i had a backter can someone help me............thank you:( i am scrady
Oh, this is the first time I had a boil! I must say it hurts like ****! Its on the lip of my vagina! Reading these stats puts me at ease! I didn't know what was going omnI know I got it from shaving!
I have this range thing but the hot bath did not work. And I honestly hate doctor offices so I don't want to go there. Any other suggestions?
Hi im 18, and i started seeing lumps in the walls of my vagina a month after having sex with my boyfriend. At first i though it could not be a STD because we use condoms but im not sure anymore :(. The lumps appear around my period time and disappear a week after under the skin but they dont fully go away. Every month they reappear and its very painful, i have been ignoring it for a year now but its unbearable. I cant tell my parents and im really scared...please help me
I have a large very painfull lump on the back outter edge of my vagina close to the butthole but it is the vag part that is swollen. I can hardly sit or walk. i have never had anything like this before. i do shave as well and from reading other ppls post think it could be from that but i am not sure what exactly to do. I do not hve insurance or the money to see a doctor. can anyone help?
HELP!!
i am 12 years old and i have now over about 6 months had 3or 4 lumps.

The first one was a long time ago and i cant really remember it.
The next one was on my right lip close the my leg and it was red, painful and has puss.
The next one was a while after and only went down about 3 weeks ago, it was on my upper leg very close the my "secret garden" and it hurt to walk or touch it.
after a while im not sure wat happened to it, it could of burst or blood just came out because it got small and blood would come out of it and it hurt so much to walk that i had to put a bandaid on it so my right vag lip wouldnt touch it and it wouldnt hurt anymore.
I had to keep putting band aids on it for about 2 weeks and then eventually it stopped hurting and went small, its still there but it doesnt hurt anymore.
AND now just yesterday i realised i has ANOTHER one.

This one is quite big and its red.
it has a weird brownish coloured thing on top of it and it hurts to touch.

Im really scared that there is something wrong with me!
i havent done anything sexual in any way besides masturabating (dont tell anyone).

There is some other stuff im not sure about that might have something to do with it but im not sure.

When i need the toilet for some reason i have no bladder control at all.

I have peed my pants twice since 2010 and when iu need the toilet on the way home from school a tiny bit of it just comes out and i have no control over it.
I dont know why and im worried it has something to do with the lumps and im quite scared!

Oh and one more thing......i had my first period earlier this year, i think it might have been january or something like that. but anyway after that one i had another one at normal time when i was supposed to and i havent had one since, and its now july.

I know that they say that your first few periods may be weird or iregular but its been like 4 months!

Anyone who can help me please do i dont know whats wrong with me and im too embarrased to tell anyone or go to the doctor so any help i can get would be much appreciated.

remeber im 12...
Hi, I need help. Fourth of July I noticed bumps on my inner leg right next to my vagina and it hurts really bad.. So I waited a couple of days and it grow.. The bumps are on both of my inner legs and even on my vag lips. I'm 16, and I'm scared to go see the doctor because well... I don't know what it is.  I tried putting on neosporin.. It just burns even more. I put Vaseline and it helps the pain but that's about it. I really need you guy help.
I have the same problem but my bump poped a couple of days ago and the top layer of skin seems to have come off . . . ? Its now pink and very sensitive to touch . I think it tries to heal itself and sticks to my underwear and feels luike im ripping it when pulling down my underwear
hey Breethetired..
im 16 and my situation is kinda like yours..
its quite big and its red.
while yours have a weird brownish coloured thing on top..
mine was kinda purple-ish on top of it..
and it hurts sooo much..
i cant even walk and sit properly..
urm.. so i was hoping u could tell me how to cure it or something..
or what did u do in ure situation..
oh and about the period thing.. its nothing..
one of my friend also did experience that she havent had her period and its been 4 month also for her.. but later she had her period normaly again..
you should look up bartholin gland cysts. they can occur at pretty much any age, regardless of sexual activity.
I get these every so often, it's awful painful. I had one about 6 months ago and had to have it lanced open, it was huge. It was awful!! She tried to numb the area several times and it hurt like hell! I have another one now and it started draining on its own and I called the dr for a scribt for the antibiotic that helps it go away. This is like my 4th one and my doctor says the only thing to do is not shave, but how could I do that!?!?! I wish I could get the hair permanently removed in that whole area!!!
I am a mother but, i haven't had sex in three months. My period has been going on an off due to getting of of birth control. I have been having bad headaches an, I also am bleeding alot,an I have been using diaper's instead of pad's because they break me out , both sected , unsented kind so I have been using them. I have notice I have read bumps on my lips of my private area. But, I haven't had sex nor do I have an std I don't know what it could be , or is it from bathing with the wrong soap or wear tight clothing
http://www.clinictime.net/Labia-Cyst.html
Here ladies this web site might help you on your questions.
i had the same thing tomorrow makes a week. For the 1st 3-4 days I wasn't sure what it was, and still not sure. I just assumed a Cyst or abscess and decided to look up Home remedies.

Tea Tree oil is a BIG help on draining your abscess/ cyst with out having to pop it.

I been using tea tree oil for 3 days and it has brought my extremely LARGE bump 95% down. It's barely noticeable but a Little swollen still.

I'm sure by tomorrow I will be back to normal.

I am going throu this right now again. I had one last week n went away now it's back and this time I'm on my period I usually dont get this when I start my period I usually get a boil but I juts wish this will go away.
I have one right now it's under the skin but it's inflamed n swollen it pops up above skin I had one last week b4 we lost power from the hurricane isaac n it poped but grew back now I'm dealing wit it wishing itd go away. I'm on my period now too  :( not my week of the month lol.
I don't think she did anything wrong. people get bumps and cysts on all types of body parts esp under the arms or near the genitals. this is how they are usually treated.
Im not exactly sure what this is. But i do have a bump on my vaginal area. Its swollen sorta look like a golf ball. It hurts bad when im sitting. Im not exactly sure what is. How can i get rid of it. Its really freaking me someone please. Help advice is needed quick :/
Ive recently had a lump exactly like this. I went to my GP and was told its something called a Bartholins cyst. Minor cases can just be treated with antibiotics, however the more serious cases have to be operated on (i was the more serious case). They put you under a general anaesthetic and make a small incision and drain it. It is usually a day case however I stayed in over night. Anyway I just got out today, and have antibiotics and lots of painkillers. Apparently they are nothing to worry about but you do need to get it checked out.
Help! I've got a big bump on the inside of me cheek & on the back of my vagina .. It's huge.. Not something you can "pop" or that is want to.. It hurt to walk & sit & sometimes lay down .. I've been telling my mom that the reason I was walking like this was my back..  I'm still a virgin.. I try showering everyday .. But sometimes I forget & I think I'm gonna try that hot bath thing ...HELP
It could be a hair bump, they can really hurt but check that out first.
What if it don't come to a head?
:/ I have the same thing ... I try to be very careful about sitting and walking .
It hurts when i touch it and when I urinate it burns on the sides .. i think I scratched my self hard and caused it i always wear tight clothes and it gets humid down there so in a appropriate way / place i scratch since the sweat made me itch . Sometimes I feel like crying from the burning sensation. I've had it for about 2 days now , Im going to take a hot bath tmm morning see if it pops on its own .. I already showered twice today and even bought a feminine cleansing wash see if it helps.

Wish me luck :) if it continues to grow I'll go to a gyno by friday but hopefully its nothing serious , now I feel 50x more afraid to get anything else so Im going to be wayyy more cautious about my sacred place.
hi, I just had a baby last month everything was normal until Thursday I was wondering why it hurts to sit walk and move around I have found this red swollen bump on my right Labia lip it burns hurts when I move and when I don't I can barely get up and its the first time this is ever happened to me, I really don't want to see the doctor but if I have to I will I am going on 22 next year and I have 3 kids to look after and since this has happened I had to ask a family member to take my babies till its been dealt with, can anyone help?
hi i was wondering did you ever find out what the problem was as i have the exact same problem as you had any info would be great thanks
Two weeks ago I shaved and about last Thursday sometime I got a huge pimple like bump on the left side of the outside of my vagina lip. At first I thought it was a shave bump cause I've gotten them before. But then I burst it, it went away but came back that Friday not as big. But this week on Monday I burst it completely to get all the blood and pus out now it left a small open sore. I've been putting rubbing alcohol on it and it looks like its healing. But I'm super nervous about what it is. Help pleaseeee !
I have one too. I've had it for three days now its showing no signs of popping. I can't get an apointment till next week after christmas. Zit hurts to walk or sit or even laying in bed hurts. Is there anything I can put on it or do to help??? Pleasse it hurts really bad.
I have these blister type on my labia minora I can't sit it's painful I can't walk it's painful I put A&D n calms down but at the middle of the night I have to wake up again bcz I have to itch but I can't really painful. n i will put some A&D again and go to sleep. can't afford a dr right now. Wen I urinate it burns. I never ever had this before . I took an STD exam like a month ago came out negative. What can I do to heal this fast.. Please help
I'm having the same exact problem right now
I noticed a lump on the lip of my vagina, further down from my clitoris, it started on the right side and went away over night but now one has formed on the left side and is a bit bigger and isn't painful but I can feel it there and it gets irratated, the right side didn't hurt at all and my left side has been there for two days. Any idea on what it is?
I have these bumps on my vag, they started yesterday and there was only a few but to day there are a lot and its unbearable to pee or ever move. I have no clue what it is.
I'm 16 and I have the exact same problem, just today i was about to take a shower and i felt it, i kept squeezing it and then it popped, only blood came out of it. it keeps bleeding but not so much as it did at first. it still hurts and when I put water on it it burns and stings. does anyone have advice?
I have one right now, it's really painful that I can't walk, I couldn't sit but now I can.. I've been taking hot baths for a few days now and I just took a aveeno oatmeal bath and it help a little bit... It ***** cause I'm only 17 and still have to go to school... :/
Ahhh. I'm glad to know I am not alone. I get these cyst very frequently sometimes two or three at a time. It's starting to interfere with my everyday life, I don't know if I should go to my doctor and get it checked out I'm too embarrassed and afraid of the outcome! Any suggestions?
It's more than likely a shaving bump. Which is nothing more than a hair that has curled back into the hair shaft. You can squeeze them and they will pop but it is extremely painful. If you can't stand the pain go to your li. Health Department they will help you for free or at a minimal fee.
My vigina is swolen and. My thingy in between my lips . It is realy sore when I walk or sit with closed legs what is the problem ? I'm to shy to go to the doc!
If you scald the bump it helps with the speed of the process.
Hey Ladies,

You are almost all describing ingrown-hair abscesses caused by shaving/waxing, more sex than usual, rough sex, or all of the above. a hair gets irritated, and you end up with a large, incredibly painful lump.

At this point I handle them myself. Take a sharp needle, sanitize, brace myself, and poke that f**ker till I get a hole where it can drain. And yes, it's a pub/blood mix, so about as gross as you can get.

We women deal with a lot. I just had a UTI, the day that went away, I got another abscess.
*pus/blood mix. You need a pub when dealing with this shiz
I've got a bump on one of my vaginal lips with smaller pimple like bumps on it...I also don't know if I need to see a doctor or if it can be treated at home..can someone please help!
I have had these bumps on my panty line, they are hard pea sized ones under the skin. I read the responses and most say they pop, but the ones I have had had just disappeared. I do shave and I kinda figured that might be what it is, but I'm wondering if the lumps I have is from shaving or is something else because the ones i have had disnt pop. if anyone has any info please reply.
Thanks so much. This helped me a lot!!!
Sounds like what I had n want thru many painful yrs until I found a plastic surgeon that knew what the lesions in my ground were.  Everyone should research or at least look it up. It's called HIDRADENITIS SUPPORTIVA.
best of luck. My case was severe n I had multiple wide excursions w/skin grafting. Hope this info helps!
I am having the same problem. I have a huge bump, its swollen, and where the whitehead is, around it there is dark red... Like a circle around the whitehead. I've tried to pop it, but it won't pop. It hurts when I move, walk, sleep, sit, I have a hard time sleeping now. It hurts so bad!! I am afraid to go to the doctor because I don't want people to think anything and I don't want the doctor seeing/touching it. I don't know what to do. :(
Ok so i was on my period this week. And the last two days i was putting a tampon on and i noticed it kind of hurt. I thought it was just the plastic tampon applicator scratching me. Tonight i got home and went to put a new one in and it hurt so i looked. It looked like a swollen pimple/zit. So i squeezed it and a ton of pus and blood came out onto my finger. Is it still just from shaving?
So I have multiple big bumps n the top by v area. I've noticed they've been dsrkening and usually occur when to many think hairs are growing. Do I have anything to worry about?
Hi i am sexually active, although haven't had sex in a while. I recently had some inflammation on the lip of my vagina and i thought it was a zit. It really just hurts but is really freaking me out. No pus or anything. No itching. Just pain. Its about the size of a skittle and I am not sure if I should be worried about an STD or not. Should warm water do the trick?
I have the same exact like exact thing you said. If you have figured it out let me know... and how long till it goes away because a am in high school track and i made it to states..... which is in 4 days x.x
I would have insisted on seeing the doctor but since you didn't every hospital has a patient advocate. I for one am famous for taking advantage of them. If the problem didn't get solved, I would go to another doctor after speaking to the patient advocate, and get a diagnosis, and then sue the hospital for that crap she did to you. Did she even bother to have the contents of the laceration checked by a lab? Since she cut you open and found nothing it would stand to reason that the next step would be to send a biopsy to the lab to justify her chopping you up like that. That's what I would do. Keep all your records. Go back to that hospital and tell them you need a copy of your records. You have a legal right to them.
the same thing happen to me, it hurted so bad i could not sit down at all my pain was so bad!!! I tried to burst it with a needle and made it worst so i went to the doc rite away!!! it was an abscess and they cut me and dranied it!!! u should go to the doctor i had my abscess for 2 years before i even went to the doc!!! u should go see a doc!!!
im also 17 and have the same problem this happened/started last year
I have a large bump o my lip were my vaginal opening is, its were it was last year and it hurts really bad, its hard to walk/sit and its hard to even go to sleep sometimes because of it being painful, ive noticed it earlier but since yesterday its been difficult to do things (i didn't even eat yesterday) and i start school in 9 days

Will it go away by then? Or pop on it's own?
Im scared to go to the doctor and i don't know what it is (im not sexual active at all or shaved at all since last year)
I have this same problem and idk wat to do
Did u get ur problem fixed
Hw did u get it fixed
I have the same exact thing! It's on my right side! It's scaring me! It's huge and it hurts a lot! I'm scared to tell my mom about it cause she will take me to the emergency room and... im scared of hospitals... i have a phobia against them or something... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!! I'm only 13 and my first one just happened on the right. It hurts like hell, though, and its scaring me... It started when my period started? Do periods have anything to do with it?
I get the same things and i was told its caused by blocked sweat ducts. Just keep the area clean, especially after bursting the pimple thingie and also i found sitting in warm water with a little bit of disinfectant helped the swelling and pain go down. Hope this helped
Isn't there any other way rather that brusting it?
i got the same thing bt it is not thattttttt painful......i had grown big but i squeezed it nd it has become small.....
so....anyother home remedy rather that brusting?
PS  {I M 16 ND I M VIRGIN bt i masterbate}
Lancing a boil is a very simple procedure (although painful) I have worked in surgery for 12 years and teach medical students. Anyone with a good concept of sterile technique is qualified to do what they did. Students learn by doing and if they were being observed you were in no danger and this is common practice. I hope it got better though! And there may have been pus hidden in all the blood it can be difficult to tell sometimes.
Hi, I'm going through a similar situation as you did. Do you know what you had and how did you treat it ? I'm in so much pain and all i want to do is cry :(
I have a bumb on like the folds but it's not under the skin be not on top of the skin. It's like when it folds it's right on the fold. And it's like hard and very painful and I didn't realize it brill now so it had to have formed in he last couple days. I know it's not an std because I'm a virgin bio don't know if there is like vaginal cancer or something.
I to for months now get red painful bumps in the inside of my vagina lips.  I'll wash and feel it immediately.  I keep thinking they are ingrown hair folicals but not for sure.  I'll soak in the bath to soften the area and then have my fiance use his nose trimmer to shave the area of hair and pop the top layer to allow it to drain. THEN hydroperoxide the area really well.  Seems to do the trick but getting them more frequently and not sure why???
Call your loccal health department,  tell them you dont want parents to know.  They will see u confidentially  at NO CHARGE & get u on birthcontroll.  It is a win win situation.  
I have the same thing ... the big bump near the vagina... I was scared, so I went so see the Doctor last nite (ER)... It's not STD... it is a what they Call "Abscess" so they drained it .. now I am home.. they put me on antibiotic and pain killer...

So  to "ALL" of you that are worried... best is see the Doctor.
You guys's posting help me... Thank you...
How did this abscess form? Did it appear out of nowhere or was it a side effect of shaving or something?
I have a bump on the inside my leg but by my  vagina it started off small I squeeze it and it somewhat went away and came back and now its huge and hard and I can't get it to drain or go away I went to my doctor and she just told me to take antibiotics and to soak in a tub and its not working what should I do???
Yes there is cancer u can get in ur private go to doctor and get checked
what should i do someone please help i have bumps on my lady part and im burning whenever i go pee i don't wan't to see a toilet that is how bad it feels.. i went to two different hospitals and they both said uti and then i went to my family doctor and she give me a cream called Lidocaine Hydrochloride jelly 2% which i used but i still burn on my lady part it feels like someone has a lighter and is burning me with it and wont stop whenever i pee... i need help i don't know what to do but i can't handle this pain not able to go pee anymore with out crying my eyes out i told my husband i just wanna crawl in a ball and die that is how bad it is because some on my bumps pop down there and i wake up all the time at 1 am and i hate it someone please help me
Do not wax,  trim it .  apply ice.  Wash with mild soap lukewarm water.  Coconut water,  drinking lots of water and vitamins e capsules helps a lot.  Wear loose cotton clothes.  No jeans no leggings and make sure ur underwear is of cotton. Change twice a day.  Get anti bacterial powder like absorb or candid and apply it everyday twice.  Make sure you drink a lot of water . and contact a really good gynaecologist asap.  Tc.
First I got like a little red little ball that felt huge in the outer lip but I couldn't see it only feel it and then like in the next day I started to see it more and more I got so scare them I starting applying vaporub I I was praying so much just have a lot of faith that is going to get better. After I started putting vaporub I started reading all this comments and I started to take warm showers and putting warm cloths and I starting praying a lot and putting everything on Gods hands and the next day I felt like a big paint every time I moved so I go to the bathroom and I see this big white head and I wanted to squeezed but I was scare so out of now where I touch it and it pop and I got it complete it empty thanks god it was all gone. Trust your judgment and trust in god. Thanks fully it only last like one day and then it pop the next day so approximately it lasted two days adding up with the day that it was like the invisible red little ball.
How often u used the vapor rub?
OMG,I have one . It seems to be getting bigger. It doesn't hurt when I squeeze it but, it does hurt. I had one before and I popped it. But, I can't remember what I did to make it come to a head. I have been putting Triple antibiotic ointment on it. God I pray
Omg I get these too sometimes. I'm always tempted to pop them like pimples but that always makes them come back worse and usually bigger. So the best thing to do is leave them alone. If it's really big and hurts I put benzoyl peroxide on the bump/pimple thing and you have to be really careful because I'm pretty sure if that stuff gets in your vagina it won't be good. But yeah, the benzoyl peroxide makes them go away in a week or two and is really cheap at like any store in the acne section it's about $2-4. Just DONT POP IT because it will only get worse and scar. If you don't want to put the benzoyl peroxide on it just leave it alone to go away on its own.
Idk why it did that weird #& thing whenever I used an apostrophe but please ignore it
ok so i have this hard lump under the skin on the lip of my vagina towards the bottom. its about the size of a grape. I've been squeezing the **** out of it since last night when i found it, but only some blood came out. it hurts really bad and is extremely swollen. what the **** is this thing and what should I do. I'm currently in a hot bath which is bringing down swelling a little but the lump is still the same size and hard and hurts upon touch