Late Period . Could I be pregnant?
I am in my 20's . I have had regular periods since I was 14 with a 25-26 day cycle. This is the first time I have missed my cycle. I had unprotected sex on 2nd of september with my boyfriend and he practised the pull out method.
I had had my period after that  (2days before the expected date i.e from 19th September to 23rd September) .
I should have got my period on the 14th -16th of October but I still am not chuming.

I took 3 HPT's : one in the after noon and two after a period of two days early morning with the first urine of the day. All the tests came out negative.

Is there any chance that I am pregnant?
If not then, what could be the reason for the late period? I have not been under any stress lately , nothing that I am consciously aware of atleast.

Please Help
Since you had your periods after the unprotected intercourse, so chances of pregnancy are less. Aside from pregnancy, a delay in the menstrual period could be due to physical or emotional stress, depression, malnutrition, sudden weight loss or gain, certain drugs, medical conditions (such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, thyroid or adrenal gland problems), breastfeeding, or others.

Seek a gynaecologist immediately who will take a careful medical history, a physical examination, including a pelvic examination. Pregnancy test is the first test performed. Blood tests may be ordered to examine the levels of ovarian, pituitary, and thyroid hormones. Imaging studies, such as ultrasound, X-ray, and CT or MRI scanning may also be recommended in certain individuals to help establish the cause of amenorrhea.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.