Women's Health Community
Late period, and negative PT
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Late period, and negative PT

So I'm having some difficulties getting an answer because most responses are other people sharing the same thing with a slight variation. I need answers!!!! I am on day 60 with no period. My regular cycle is about 43 days long however my last 3 were 32,34,34. My breasts are sore my aureolas seem to be larger and I have a healthy non itchy cloudy mucus coming from my vaginal area. Also I have been losing weight and as my boyfriend says "your boobs are getting huge!" Not on birth control and I don't use protection. We're on month 10 of not caring and if it happens it happens. Also I took 4 $1 pregnancy tests. All negative. Between 1-2 weeks ago. What's going on???
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
The accuracy of the teat can depend when you take the tests. I'm 6 weeks pregnant and took multiple testss before and all were negative. Take one right after yyou wake up and if you continue to have the symptoms go to the doctors for a blood test
Blank
Hello hun, i will tell u that u should probably go to the gyno within a week to two and get a blood test done and an ultrasound if they deem it neccessary. I know someone very close to me who foud out through and ultrasound. She did not get a positive test until she was 7 months pregnant due to her level not being high enough. I would suggest going to the doctor soon if ur very concerned and believe u could be. Good luck n keep me posted n hope this helped a little
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Women's Health Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank