Leg swelling
I am 45 years old, 5'5 and 200 lbs. I have lost 30 lbs over the last year without major dieting, but watching what I eat more closely. I have been having a swelling feeling in my lower legs and ankles. It doesn't seem to pit but looks a little swollen. Nothing releaves the feeling and there is no pain. About a year ago I had a series of test done including heart test because of dissiness, everything came out normal. I still have the dissiness periodicaly but was told that it was stress. Is swelling part of stress as well. I have no insurance so I am reluctant to go to the Dr.
How is your sodium intake?  If you are taking in a lot, this may be contributing to your symptoms.  Do you sit at a desk for your job?  This can also cause some lower limb swelling.

I wish I could give you some advice, but unfortunately  this is something a doctor would have to address with you, if there is no simple reason behind it.

Good luck!