Lesions after Sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Lesions after Sex

I had sex with a man who is adnormally large in size.  Because he was larger than I'm use to, I found myself a little drier during intercourse than normal.  To make sure I didn't get a yeast infection (on antibotics from dermatologist), I started using a 3 day treatment of monostat that same night.  The next day as the capsule started to melt, I started noticing a burning sensation.  I also started to feel like I was bruised and had been scratched.  I never noticed any bumps, but I now have two ulcer type lesions right at the entrance and folds of my vagina.  I can understand the bruising feeling since the person i was with was adnormally large, but I was also wondering if it was normal to get lesions from the same.  The lesions are flat, painless to the touch...like an ulcer.  I never had itching afterwards, and urinating isn't exactly painful...it's more of the wiping that hurts.  I also didn't have any "flu-like" symptoms like with herpes, but you never know.  I've been applying peroxide and the lesions are healing pretty quickly from that.  

I asked this person again when he was last tested for STDs, and he said a year ago prior to his last relationship...neither have shown any signs of STDs during the course of their 3 yr relationship...but you never know.  

Of course the "herpes" thing is what I'm fearing, eventhough it was a day later I started noticing the soreness.  I was just tested a month ago, and plan on getting tested again since this last episode, but I never had sex with a man who was that large, and was wondering if that could have caused some tearing and then infection set in causing the lesions.  
i just wonder if the lesions you are talking about are possibly caused from friction, more of a like broken blister kind of thing, i mean I have no idea, its just a thought. I dont think you would notice herpes like symptoms the next day.