Lesions after Sex
I had sex with a man who is adnormally large in size.  Because he was larger than I'm use to, I found myself a little drier during intercourse than normal.  To make sure I didn't get a yeast infection (on antibotics from dermatologist), I started using a 3 day treatment of monostat that same night.  The next day as the capsule started to melt, I started noticing a burning sensation.  I also started to feel like I was bruised and had been scratched.  I never noticed any bumps, but I now have two ulcer type lesions right at the entrance and folds of my vagina.  I can understand the bruising feeling since the person i was with was adnormally large, but I was also wondering if it was normal to get lesions from the same.  The lesions are flat, painless to the touch...like an ulcer.  I never had itching afterwards, and urinating isn't exactly painful...it's more of the wiping that hurts.  I also didn't have any "flu-like" symptoms like with herpes, but you never know.  I've been applying peroxide and the lesions are healing pretty quickly from that.  

I asked this person again when he was last tested for STDs, and he said a year ago prior to his last relationship...neither have shown any signs of STDs during the course of their 3 yr relationship...but you never know.  

Of course the "herpes" thing is what I'm fearing, eventhough it was a day later I started noticing the soreness.  I was just tested a month ago, and plan on getting tested again since this last episode, but I never had sex with a man who was that large, and was wondering if that could have caused some tearing and then infection set in causing the lesions.  
i just wonder if the lesions you are talking about are possibly caused from friction, more of a like broken blister kind of thing, i mean I have no idea, its just a thought. I dont think you would notice herpes like symptoms the next day.