Levelen birth control
is anyone on this particular birth control? I have been on it for 6 days today. I am also using condoms (when and if my partner and I have intercourse) but I wanted the pill too since heck, I was a condom baby ;o). The GYN told me to try to take it every day at the same time and also dont depend on it for bc for the first month. No biggie. She said if I forgot, and it has been less than 8 hours to take it.. if the next day then to just take two.

Well last night I was exhausted and had been sick all day anyhow, f and I  fell asleep watching a movie. I usually take the pill around 7pm.. and I didnt take it till 145am. I took it immediatly since it was only 7 hours and ate a few crackers with it since it makes me feel a little sick if I take it on an empty stomough. The birth control part, again, is no concern currently but what should I expect? Should my period come from being that late on one of them? etc...

I dont think so (that you will bleed). take your pill tomorrow at the correct time and you should be okay!  If you started it shortly after your period (ie. sunday start) then you should be protected after seven days.  You took todays pill late, but like I said....as long as you keep taking your pills you shouldnt spot or bleed. and if you want to ditch the condoms......wait for sure seven days of taking your pills correctly,
thanks!
I started taking this pill  on march 17 since then i have had 3 periods and today is only april 17. I have never been on bc and my periods have been norman. i could predict the exact time and date i would start without looking on a calendar! I was just wondering if anyone else is having this same problem. i called the gyn and they told me "not it's not normal for you to have that many continue to take it for 3 months and call us back if the problems presist."  is anyone else have this problem?