Women's Health Community
Light/Dark Brown Colour Discharge From Vagina
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Light/Dark Brown Colour Discharge From Vagina

Hi, I am 28 years Old Un married girl, I am a virgin, have not done sex yet & I am facing a problem of Light Brown or sometimes dark brown colour discharge from Vagina from last One year. I visited Doctor as well. She said it might be an infection , so she recommended a combination of anti-biotics[Azithromycin (250 mg)6Capsules, Secnidazole(1000 gms)2tablets & Fluconazole(150 mg)1 capsule] to remove the infection. After having this medicine, the discharge was stopped for a couple of days, then I got my periods then everything was normal , my white discharge was started as normal for one week. Then again I got the same brown colour discharge from Vagina. I am very much worried, that what is the main reason behind this brown colour discharge. I used to put Tissue paper against my vagina in order to know abt my periods. So is this infection is due to putting Tissue Paper all the time in front of my Vagina?? Because I have read somwhere that Vaginal organs also need to breath?? Plzz reply... I am very worried...