Light Period and Brown blood.. why??
last month I had a normal flow period but the menstrual blood was brown. A few days before my period I had sex with my boyfriend and we used the pull out method. My period came a few days later with no menstrual pain and a very light flow, and brown bleeding. Is this normal? Or is there something wrong with me, pregnancy?
Please help. thanks
It's healthy and normal. You must learn, firstly, that "menstrual fluid" is not really blood, it is cells from the uterus lining, mucus, bacteria, and only a bit of blood, along with a whole lot of other delicious things.
It may appear to be bright red when you are having heavier flows.
If you are having a lighter flow, it is normal, what's more, healthy for it to be brown, sometimes it may even look black. As women, our cycles differentiate, so sometimes we have heavy flows, sometimes we have lighter flows, sometimes it even switches up during the days.
Lighter flow days, to me, seem like a blessing, especially when we don't get as much pain.
It is also normal for it to arrive a few days late.