Light Periods after mc

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Light Periods after mc

Hi im new to this  i had a mc on the 10th of may this year at 20+  i gave birth to a little boy only weighing 1Lb 4 ozs they detected at 13 weeks i had a subchronic haematoma wich i was told would dissapear in a few weeks however didnt and i bleed from about 13 weeks right up till i lost him it was a natural full mc however i lost alot of blood during it and had 2 be put on ferus sulphate as my haemoglobin was low i onlyi bled for about a week and it was fairly light  and it has been 7 weeks and i have just got what i thought was my af excactly 7 weeks after but it has been verly light it started last tuesday and i have barely filled an st sry tmi its only been pink and brown n rather sticky i was told to suspect a very heavy period, my periods before were every 36 days and lasted for 4 days and were moderate 2 heavy so i dont get it ive been reading up about it and some women have been the same we are ttc again but i keep thinking now this will not be possible i did go 2 the docz as much use as they are and she told me if im bleeeding im obv ovulating so i have nothing to worry about i got blood tests a few weeks after i gave birth 2 check all my levels and they were back down 2 0 they even told me 2 take a pregnancy test and i cried when it was negative but then i thought yes we can start trying again and i stopped worrying however now my heads everywere i dont know what to do she did tell me 2 take a pregnancy test in a few weeks as i might be having implantation bleeding i did take 1 and it was negative im hoping it was 2 soon 2 test but im hoping someone has some insight to help me understnad whats going on i wud much appriciate it
It is normal for your periods to be wonky after a miscarriage. It can take a few cycles to get back to normal.

Many doctors recommend waiting a few cycle to try to conceive again 1) it allows your cycle to return to normal and makes dating a pregnancy easier and 2) it gives you time to work through your grief before adding the additional emotional roller coaster of TTC.

(((hug))) I am so sorry for your loss and wish you all the best
Des_a_rae commented on mhv's status
Infowars commented on The Turbinates: What ...
mhv commented on Dads Biopsy showed ca...
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals