Light pink cm only when I wipe question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Light pink cm only when I wipe question

Hello!  Any info would be great:  I am 29, healthy, and no infections.  Been off the pill 6 months and my hubby and I were using condoms until just recently.  I got my period 9/12 (was longer than usual...light, but lasted 9 days when it usually only lasts about 5) and then  ever since after my husband and I had sex 9/26 I've had spotting and cramps.  Very light pink cm only when I wipe.  But slight cramps like I'm going to get my period.  According to 2 different ovulation predictors, I am not ovulating.  Is spotting normal?  Never really happened before, however we have been under crazy stress lately....new job, someone broke into our car, getting ready for and addition...yikes.  But, at the same time, TTC so, who knows.  I took a HPT yesterday just in case (even though my period on 9/12)  and negative.  Since I've b een off the pill, my cycle lengths have been 33 days, 43 days, 49 days, 41 days, and lastly 36 days.  No spotting in between these periods, except for one day last month. (again, after sex--but very very light cm looked like)  Any thoughts?  I'm trying not to worry unless I see a pattern, but since this is only the first time for days of spotting and cramps, I'm trying not to think about it....  THanks for reading my babble!!
Eh. If you've been off the pill for 6 months your period should be righted by now. It sounds to me like you've got a hormone situation going on - you are going too long between periods and bleeding in between.

Your doctor can give you blood tests to check out your hormones - that is what it sounds like to me.
I was 1 of the woman that only got my period every 6 to 8 months and it had nothing to do with my hormones, they were fine. My problem was that I had a cyst on my right ovary that was blocking the other one from working. My sis was more like you and she endup having nothing, hormones were fine, no cyst and lots of stress.  Try to relax but if it continues you should check with your doctor, it could be an infection that you are not aware of.  Best wishes.