Light pink spotting after period
I am just curious as to whether or not I may be pregnant..
I had unprotected sex DURING my last period (2nd day)... my period is extremely irregular.. it unexpectedly ended the next day.. its been about 7days since & I had gone to the bathroom & when I wiped I noticed a very small amount of really light pink blood. This was the one & only time it happened, well.. at least the only time that was noticeable to me.
I am just concerned about possible pregnancy.. & was wondering if this sounded like implantation? Or could this be something else??
Any answers are greatly appreciated!
This bleeding can be due to intermenstrual bleeding. Main causes of spotting between periods could be due to pregnancy, birth control pills, infection in an area of the body related to menstruation (including the vagina, the cervix and even the bladder). Other causes could be polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases of pituitary gland, hormonal imbalance of estrogen and progesterone and uterine abnormalities like fibroid and  cervical dysplasia. Your doctor may consider tests like pregnancy tests, blood sugar levels, thyroid function test, prolactin, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSA), estrogen, and testosterone. Imaging studies, such as ultrasound, X-ray, and CT scan may also be recommended in certain individuals.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you so much for responding! I greatly appreciate it!
I'm not sure if this would matter, but I had been very sock during the time I had noticed the very diluted/light pink blood on the toilet paper. Could being sick/stressed cause this?
Even so, I will definitely be taking a pregnancy test. To be sure.
When I was sick, they had taken a urine sample, blood work, x-rays, and an ultrasound.. this was just this week. Last time I had sex was about 2weeks ago now. Doctors didn't mention seeing anything pregnancy related, but maybe could be too early??
But onc again, thank you for taking the time to respond to me!! :)