Light pink spotting before expected period (worried)

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Hi all,  yesterday around 5:30 p.m. I noticed that I had really light pink showing when I wiped after going to the washroom.  It lasted on/off until yesterday and then this morning at 7:30 a.m. there was nothing.  I am expecting my period in the next 5-7 days and am worried that this might be implantation bleeding?  I am sexually active however, we have used a condom every time.  I am very worried as I am not trying to conceive at this point in my life and I have never experienced early spotting before AF ever in my life.  Has anyone else had implantation-like bleeding and not been pregnant?  Please help.  Thank you.
Hi i experienced something like that before, i myself thought it was implanation bleeding did a pregnancy test and it was negative and then i got my period a few days later.
before i got my period last night, in the morning i experienced a pink colour when I wiped and in the evening I got my period. Don't think you preg, don't stress.
the only reason i'm worried is because the light pink smearing stopped and now there is a week to go before i'm expecting my period.  thanks for the reassurance, though.  it's made me feel a lot less stressed out.
Hi everyone im confused at this point and dont know what to do i was on the depo shot before but was due to get it again between the end of August to September 3rd but didnt return to get it i had a period that lasted 3 days which is the usual for me for the month of  October on november 30th that afternoon i went to the restroom and when i wiped myself i saw very light pink blood well it didnt even look like blood to me it last from that afternoon till the next day and i haven't seen anything since then could i be pregnant oh i almost forgot i did take pregnancy test on the 8th of this month and it was negative..whats wrong with me????
well December 10th that afternoon I had brown discharge that only lasted a day and still no period but I fell pain in my breast and light cramping in my lower stomach sometimes naesua and cant really eat to the point were ifeel sick this morning i felt sick tomy stomach and felt like vomiting UGHHHH whats wrong with me oh i called plannedparent hood and told them what i was felling and told themi took a tesy but came back negative that was before i saw the pink spotting  she asked was it an over the counter test and yes it was she i asked would it be to early to tell she sais yes with over the counter test but theirs is more intensive so imgoing tomorrow to get a test done
Light pink after wiped with toilet paper about 3 days ago. I am about 4-5 days late on my period. I have 2 children already & was not planning for a 3rd. Do you think it is possible that I am pregnant/ =/
My last period started Jan.31st...Im now late for my period and i have light pink and very light brown discharge for about 5 days now and still no period..Slight cramping, mild headaches, very tired and having to go potty more..I am regular with my cycles as ive been diagnosed with painful periods so i know when its coming and still not here..Not sure what to think,,Ive taken tests and a couple double lines a couple negatives. Anyone have any thoughts????
I have been doing some reading.  
Many women experience spotting when they ovulate, which is anywhere from 10 - 20 after the start of your last period.  I am trying to get pregant and keep track of my basal temperature which gives me an idea of ovulation and I usually have spotting. This time around I did not and now it is two days before my expected period and I have spotting. Spooting can also occur when the blastocyst implants to become the fetus.  Here's to crossing my fingers!
Hey I don't even remember when I got my period but it was the beginning of October and yesterday on the November 3 I went too the restroom and when I wipe it was pinkish on my toilet paper I been feeling light cramps headache here and there my boobs are really sore feeling like I have too throw up but don't idk please tell me if this is a sign of pregnancy ??
I might be pregnant idk if I am or not it was a accident and then 5 days before my period I was having orangish pink discharge for about 2 days and now it is stopped I was supposed to start today an never did
KTowne commented on Gardezi's status
11 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on VICourageous's status
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on clean_in_ks's status
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals