Light spotting on periods
I am 27. My period is due on 31/05. Instead of period it is light spotting for me. Generally before my period
i have light spotting for one day. But this is for two days. Is it normal? Am trying to get pregnant.
Pls advice.
If its not your normal period then it could be Implantation Bleeding. This happens with some women when they are pregnant and usually happens 3 to 6 days after fertilization. If you feel in a few days that its not your period then you could do a pregnancy test.

Do you have any other symptoms that seem different to you?
well, a couple of weeks ago i bleed a little after having sex. only visible when i wiped. when my period was due, i got brown spotting for five days. on the fifth day it had stopped so i had sex, and i started bleeding again afterwards. it was brighter, and i saw a little clot in the toilet. well i started spotting again. i've been spotting for six days now, and probably will go longer. my stomach feels so bloated, and a little crampy. i dont know what to think. i've never bleed past five days. what could it  be? can someone help me?
Hi what was the outcome of your light spotting