Likelihood of pregnancy?
I had my last period March 15th. My periods are usually pretty regular, about 30 days in length give or take a day. I had unprotected sex with my partner on March 28th. He didn't ejaculate inside of me, but we were worried about pre-ejaculate so we got Plan B about six hours later. I was really bloated for a couple of days and then yesterday, which was April 3rd, I noticed brown blood which would later turn more red, accompanied by mucus. It wasn't too much. I donned a pad, just in case it would increase in volume but it's never enough for the pad to absorb anything. I only see it when I wipe after using the restroom. This is not the first time I've used Plan B, but it was the first time I've taken it that early in my cycle. My question is, why am I bleeding? Could it be implantation bleeding? Am I withdrawing from the hormones? Is it an incredibly light period brought on by Plan B?
This spotting can be due to implantation bleeding and hence I suggest you to get it evaluated from a doctor. Hence to confirm the status of pregnancy, I suggest you to test for pregnancy by a highly sensitive pregnancy test 10 days post ovulation with a sensitive ( 20 - 25 mIU ) pregnancy test. Also then I would suggest you to get your serum HCG levels estimated since this is more specific than urine for pregnancy tests.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.