Lobulated Heterogeneous uterus

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Lobulated Heterogeneous uterus

CT of Abdomen and Pelvis findings revealed the following: "There is a HETEROGENEOUS LOBULATED appearance to the Uterus, possibly representing involvement by FIBROIDS. No definite adnexal pathology is seen although the ovaries do blend with the adjacent uterus. There is a small amount of FREE PELVIC FLUID. The imaged lower chest is remarkable for the presence of old GRANULOMATOUS DISEASE."

What does all this mean? I'm hoping to get definitions of these terms, and what they mean to me. I couldn't really find answers to the uterus condition, but wasn't at all thrilled with the topics online that I read for the Granulomatous Disease. It did say is was a presence of "old" granulomatous disease. Does this make it okay or not? Thanks in advance for you help and insight!
Karen
Joejoediaz commented on HIV - Risks vs Non-Ri...
Hollus commented on photo
Hollus commented on photo
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals