Loestrin 24 Fe
Has any of you ladies ever been on this birth control pill? If so how was/is your experience with it? Did it really shorten your periods? And how was the blood flow? ie: heavy, light?

I have been reading alot about it, and I like the idea to only have a period for 3 days compared to my 2 week+ hell I have now.

I am still bleeding and cramping since April 15. I have a May 7th GYN appointment after work [that was the earliest I could get compared to May 23]

I do not have cysts, tumors, fibroids, PCOS, endometrious, polyps, or anything like that. My thyroid has been checked and its fine, my hormones are fine [except 1 is a tiny bit high]. I was giving Provera 10mg on April 18 to stop my bleeding, it seemed like it stopped on April 23...but I had sex on April 24 and then the bleeding started again and hasent stopped.

What eles could be wrong with me????

~niki~
I took Loestrin - I had a TON of breakthrough bleeding.. which I never had on any type of birth control.. My periods, however, were light, no cramps, etc.  I went OFF the pill because of the breakthrough bleeding.. and it stopped :)
Good Luck!
I'm taking Loestrin24Fe right now, and I haf breakthrough bleeding for a couple days. And I was suppost to get my period on the 21st but still haven't. I think it's because one of my pills fell down the drain so I missed it. But then again I could be pregnant. But enough about  me haha I think loestrin24Fe is a good BC to take.
I was on Loestrin 24Fe for 7 years.  I had a great experience w/it.  It was effective, and I suffered no side effects.  My periods got really short.  By the time I got off of it, my periods lasted one day.  
Thanks ladies!!!
Something about Loestrin and I did not go well together.  I did not have weight gain or other issues, but my skin was a wreck.  I switched to Levlite, and the greasy skin and breakouts went away within a week.  
I was on this for 5 + years and it worked great as far as effectiveness, shorter periods and no mood swings.  The problem I had was the weight gain and breakouts on my face.  Just this past month I switched to Yasmin at the request of my dermatologist.  
I haven't been taking loestrin long enough to experience all the side effects(hopefully there won't be anymore, lol) , but i have been experiencing some off and on spotting for about a week now.  My doctor told me that it may take a couple of cycles the whole "short period" thing kicks in just depends on the person.
I've been on Loestrin for a month, and have had a little bit of breakthrough bleeding. In the past I've been on Lo-ovral, Alesse, and another strong one I don't remember the name of. Compared to those others, this one rules! The side effects are practically non-existent. Give it a try! :)
I HAVE BEEN TAKING LOESTRIN  24FE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BUT I STARTED TO NOTICE THE BREAKOUTS AND THE BLEEDING THAT NEVER STOPS ITS AWFUL I GET SICK I DNT KNW WHAT TO DO NOW......