Long term Lupron Side effects

This patient support community is for discussions relating to women's health issues, including bone health, gynecologic cancers, genetic testing, heart disease, infectious diseases, work issues, mammograms, reproductive health, sexuality, domestic abuse and sexual violence.

Long term Lupron Side effects

Has anyone out there been on Lupron Depot and had long lasting side effects well after treatment has ended?  

I was on Lupron for 7 months and experienced all of the expected side effects.  It really wasn't too hard to deal with and the only side effect that really affected my life was short-term memory loss.  I was in college and was having a very difficult time recalling information for exams.  The really weird/scary things that started happening to me actually started right when the Lupron would have been wearing off and my body should have gotten back to normal.  I started having SEVERE panic attacks.  I have never had an issue with panic attacks before.  I will all the sudden feel like I am having a heart attack and dying for no reason.  I have also had palpitations, rapid heart rate, extremely bad dizzy spells to the point where I am about to pass out, black outs, depression, migraines, and more things that I can't even think of right now because at this point I'm used to dealing with them.  I went to many different specialist for about every single organ system and had numerous tests done and none of the doctors can find a cause to any of my symptoms.  My heart is fine (my pulse rate tends to spike so I am on a beta-blocker to control it), thyroid is fine (although history of thyroid disease runs in family), no tumor on my adrenal gland, no problems with adrenal gland that could cause increased anxiety, MRI is fine, neurological exam normal, no sinus blockages attributing to dizziness, etc.  
I find it strange that all of this has been happening right after ending treatment on Lupron, although my gyno promises it could not be from Lupron.  So I just am desperate to know if anyone else has had any issues after their completion of Lupron treatment.  It has been almost a year since my treatment ended and I am still suffering these extreme symptoms.  
(I am not in pain anymore, however, I would much rather have the intense pain of endo then be going through all of this.)