Longer than usual period
I just had a question about my gilrfriends cycle to get a better understanding. Recently  she told me how she forgot to take one of her birth control pills so the next day she took two in one day. I dont know if this is in effect of this but her period has lasted for  I think about 2 weeks or so maybe a bit more. She said they aren't very heavy but she still is having her period so i wanted to know what could be the effects of such a thing. I've been tested and came up negative also.
taking 2 birth control pills in a day wouldnt prolong a period trust me i was on the pill for 7 years i can't count on 2 hands how many times i did the 2 pills in one day thing.. she should get in to a doctor could be a number of things.. cyst.. who knows..
Has she been on the pill for more than 3 months or so? I know when I started on my second month of using them, I had a period that lasted a full month.. It was however very light during the time I was not suppose to have one.

I've completely missed a period before once for taking 2 pills in a day when I missed in the last two weeks of the pack.. but that wouldn't make a period last longer.. I agree with the one above me.. have her see her dr. to make sure it's not from something else if she's been on it for awhile!