Looking for a fitness boost? I want to increase my fitness
Hello

I am working with multinational company so i have don't have time for Gym and other health programs

really i want to maintain my health can anyone suggest me what i need to do ??
Regards

linda care
Hi there!  Welcome.  Oh, I'm glad you are interested in staying in shape!  It is hard when you are on the road for work to do this but when there is a will, there is a way.  

First, I will say that most hotels these days do have work out rooms with at least some treadmills and free weights.  I'd check every hotel to see if they have this and you could get up a little earlier to hit the work out room.  I will tell you flat out that I've begun working out in the morning and my energy level has really increased throughout the day.  I had always worked out late afternoon or early evening so didn't realize what an early mornning work out can do for you!!  so, check out what the hotel offers that you are staying at.

Then you can pick up some work out dvd's and use them on your lap top in your hotel room.  I really like kickboxing and you don't need much space to do that.  

Interval training is really excellent!  This is where you have bursts of cardio and then slow down for floor exercises or weight training and go back and forth.  Floor exercises include things like push ups, planks, even squats and such slow the heart rate down.  When I do a cardio interval class, we use low weights because we do a lot of repititions.  I mean like 2 to 3 pounds!!  You'd be amazed at how much you can tone if you do a lot of reps with low weight!!  Maybe you could find things to use in your hotel room that weight 2 to 3 pounds or try to travel with them.  You could also get a stretchy band to use for resistance.  

Fitness apps are good.  Many apps that give you a 5 minute arm work out or 5 minute abs workout, etc.  

Also, if you are working with colleagues, ask around who'd be interested in working out too.  Maybe someone will want to power walk or job with  you.  

Don't know if this helps but just some ideas for on the road exercise.  good luck
Really you asked so interesting question .

I also doing job as a housewife so i have not time for gym, and other health activites.
My friend Amber das  suggest me to use Fit Girl App (iPhone, iPad, iPod )
Really Fitgirl amazing app for home based workout
this app provide home based health information and workout programs download now

thx

Lucy
Hi Linda, you should always find for you, remember you should work to live not live to work, so always come first, OK brisk walking, jogging, and swimming are about the best ones you can do, and just mix them in with your work, also a great way to clear out the cobwebs from the brain box.
Good Luck