Loss my daughter at 21 weeks

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: medical conditions, general health, and management.

Loss my daughter at 21 weeks

Can someone really tell me the difference in the lungs of a 21 week and a 24 week baby?
Tags: lungs
I'm so sorry for your loss.  I can't really tell you the diffrence but a friend of mine lost her baby about a week or two shy of her 6th month.  The doctor told her that the baby would've survived if she had been 6 months along.
my cousin just delivered twins- at 24 weeks. the first born was 1 and a half pounds, and is not doing so well. they don't have thier eyes fully developed, or thier lungs. it's a scary time. they waited 3 weeks to deliver the second baby- and he's much stronger.
I feel for you, though.I had a miscarriage at 16 and a half weeks when I was supposedly out of the woods, and I remember the devastation. I had to fill out burial consent forms. before that it just didn't seem so real. of course, by that time we had told everybody, and then had to break the bad news to them.
but the good news is, I've gone on to have two very healthy daughters since then. nature has a way...
Men How to Keep It UP
3 hrs ago by gymdandee
KTowne, Shannon79, and Des_a_rae commented on Shannon79's status
Some Foods From The Olive Garden
4 hrs ago by gymdandee
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals