Lost my sex drive?
I recently lost my virginity to my long time boyfriend, he's a great guy and we both love each other a lot. But the day I lost my virginity, I can of helped him get hard and then began to have intercourse with him but he only lasted a few minutes and of course I didn't finish at all; but since then I can't get horny anymore. I've tried everything to get that feeling back but nothing I do is helping me get horny. I tried to masturbate but literally nothing. I've done some research and apparently I've lost my sex drive due to bad sex, I really don't want this to be true and I have discussed this with him and now he feels seriously guilty about not lasting long but me and him were nervous at the time so it can't be his fault. I did ask him if we could try again but I'm scared that I won't be able to get horny and wet for him. What's wrong with me?
What you are having is sex related anxiety. Talk to your partner openly about any fears or apprehensions, eat nutritious healthy food, exercise regularly and cut down on smoking or alcohol if you are taking it.

You can indulge in plenty of foreplay, use water-soluble starch based lubricant such as KY Jelly and avoid any possible irritants including harsh soaps, chemicals, deodorants etc.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.