Lost virginity 6 days ago....still pain
Ok so i'm 18 and  I lost my virginity 6 days ago to my current boyfriend. I was completely ready and don't regret it at all.
The sex was unprotected and not lubricated (i'm allergic to glycerin and latex). Also he is very large......there was
only a little discomfort during but the morning after I was in alot of pain. I know that i have a perineal tear because I looked
in the mirror and it stings like crap when i go to the bathroom (if anyone knows how to help this heal, it would greatly be appreciated)  But also the rim of my vagina is swollen but doesn't really hurt. It also looks like the inside is also a little swollen. Is it possible that he ripped/cut the rim and the inside too? The sex wasn't really gentle at all. I really don't think its a STD, but i did ask him if he had been tested. He said he was negative. Do I just need to give it lots of time to heal and go pack to normal?
Being swollen and tearing is normal. Just use neosporin or vaseline. Try to apply it every time you use the bathroom as you will wipe it off when you do.