Low blood pressure and numbness in arms / legs
I recently have started feeling my left arm go numb or have a tingly feeling when I am either laying on my left side or holding my arm at a slight angle.   It has happened over the past few weeks, but just feels like my arm is falling asleep.

The past two times I tried to give blood, I was told I had low blood pressure. I wanted to see if these two are connected or if there is a possibility of something different.

It concerns me that I am in my 20's and I am having this problem.

As I am typing my arm is resting at a 90 degree angle and it is starting to get numb.   I am also left handed and it has not happened to the opposite arm.  

Can you please help  my in figuring out what this could be?
It could be a pinched nerve, capel tunnel, or anything really. I wouldn't be too concerned about low blood pressure, as long as it isn't too low! Just go to the doc and tell him your problems, I am sure everything is fine? Do you smoke? This can constrict blood flow, so can caffiene? Just drink plenty of water all day, excersice regularly and eat right. That is all we can ever do right!!

I do drink coffee everyday - so that could be causing some of this... thanks for your help