Aa
A
A
Close
Low body temp and poor circulation
Has anyone experienced low body temperature?  Sometimes I get very cold and have a very hard time warming up... I check my temp and it is usually between 96.2 and 97.5.  Also, I have very poor circulation.  My arms and legs go to sleep so easily, especially when I sleep.  Anyone know any remedies for either?  Or do you know what can be causing either?  Could they be related?
Cancel
5 Answers
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
My hands & feet are always cold due to poor circulation.. I have low iron.. Best thing I could think of to do is taking vitamins & of course exercise that will def help get your circulation going!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You might have your doctor check your thyroid levels.  Those are some of the symptoms of low thyroid production.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Ditto on the thyroid comment.  Get it checked out.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Another ditto on the Thyroid and maybe low iron.  I also have a low body temp and this was a problem when I had to have a ureteral stent put in (for kidney stones) about 10 years ago.  This was supposed to have been out patient surgery, I ended up being admitted overnight due to low core temperature.  I had to have heated IV's and a 'bear hug' thing for several hours.  I also have Raynaud's Phenomenon, where parts of my hands and/or feet get overly cold and stop perfusing.  I have to wear gloves to reach into my freezer even during the summer.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Has any one experience waking up and your arms are asleep to the point where i have to use one arm to pick up the other one.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1580318 tn?1452015597
Blank
Shannon79 commented on photo
2 hrs ago
587083 tn?1327123862
Blank
zouzi commented on Please be aware of th...
5 hrs ago
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
Blank
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Weight Tracker
Reach your weight goals
Start Tracking Now
Top Women's Health Answerers