Low body temp and poor circulation

A community for people with Women's Health-related concerns. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Low body temp and poor circulation

Has anyone experienced low body temperature?  Sometimes I get very cold and have a very hard time warming up... I check my temp and it is usually between 96.2 and 97.5.  Also, I have very poor circulation.  My arms and legs go to sleep so easily, especially when I sleep.  Anyone know any remedies for either?  Or do you know what can be causing either?  Could they be related?
Avatar n tn
My hands & feet are always cold due to poor circulation.. I have low iron.. Best thing I could think of to do is taking vitamins & of course exercise that will def help get your circulation going!
Avatar n tn
You might have your doctor check your thyroid levels.  Those are some of the symptoms of low thyroid production.
Avatar n tn
Ditto on the thyroid comment.  Get it checked out.
Avatar n tn
Another ditto on the Thyroid and maybe low iron.  I also have a low body temp and this was a problem when I had to have a ureteral stent put in (for kidney stones) about 10 years ago.  This was supposed to have been out patient surgery, I ended up being admitted overnight due to low core temperature.  I had to have heated IV's and a 'bear hug' thing for several hours.  I also have Raynaud's Phenomenon, where parts of my hands and/or feet get overly cold and stop perfusing.  I have to wear gloves to reach into my freezer even during the summer.
Avatar n tn
Has any one experience waking up and your arms are asleep to the point where i have to use one arm to pick up the other one.
Menstrual Tracker
Track your cycles
Reach your weight goals