Low levels of Vitamains b12 and D, no period for more than 3 months
I have recently moved to a colder region and since then my periods are irregular. In the 4 months, I have had only one period and I have missed 3 periods since then. Blood tests show -ve on pregnancy test and very low Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D levels. What is the reason for the delay and what are the other possibilities?
Hi there and welcome.  Well, lots of things can really mess up a period.  I was having periods about 3 months apart due to a slow thyroid for a time period.  Depression can cause it as can stress.  A big move is stressful, right?  Also changes in activity---  are you inside more now?  And certainly things like major vit. deficiencies can play a role.  

Since it has been three months, I'd find an ob/gyn in your area and schedule a visit with them.  Good way to start that doctor/patient relationship and get some help.  lots of luck dear